Intro & Group Blog: Final Task

 I am Nicholas Arnold, an 11th grader at Fort Lauderdale High. After the success of the previous project I worked on, I am excited to work on a new project with my improved editing skills. I feel that I am now fairly competent at editing footage. It would be an ideal scenario if I could use that skill in a group. This why I am choosing to participate in a group with Grant Cipollone. I have chosen to be in the same group for 3 separate reasons. The first is that Grant has good camerawork and can create great footage to use off of our ideas. This is something that I don't feel as confident with, so a project would turn out better with him filming scenes. Secondly, I am more knowledgeable of the editing software and can create a good final project with the footage given. This is all backed up by our previous work, in which we split the work between filming and editing to make a better finished work. There were no problems when it came to delivering the information and footage back and forth. Thirdly, there were also no issues with the planning phase with much agreement and little problems. We were communicating well and agreeing with each other's ideas, with constructive criticism. So in summary, we will be able to play to each other's strengths. We will also be able to cover each other's weaknesses. And we will be able to plan and come up with ideas effectively. It will just be the two of us again, with no other group members. It is believed that any more people wouldn't do much to help the working process and agreeing to each others ideas. The duality of filming and editing together, we believe, to be enough to create a good product. Grant and I are excited to start our next product.

a representation of Grant and my relationship in the creation process


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming: First Scene

Creative Critical Reflection