Music Video

This is my music video.  My partner that I worked together with to complete this project was Grant Cipollone.  The song we used was "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day.  The project was long, took a lot of planning, and required us to think outside of the box.  I am glad to have worked with Grant because he was a great help and our different talents benefited each other well.  For example, Grant was better at filming and planning the filming while I did better at compiling the footage and editing it. Because of this, Grant filmed most of it and I did the editing.  We both helped greatly during both parts of the project.  Also, without the help of the extras during filming, we would not have been able to film as good of a music video as we did.

I am very proud of the job we did when it came to the planning.  It took us multiple days to plan out the filming and what scenes we wanted to make.  One would propose ideas and the other one would either approve it or deny it and provide an alternative.  It was a very progressive system.

Overall, I am very happy with the way the music video came out and I wouldn't have done much of anything to change it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Filming: First Scene

Intro & Group Blog: Final Task

Creative Critical Reflection